Covid-19 Autumn Booster and Influenza Vaccine Programmes
Seasonal Covid-19 boosters are recommended for some people at higher risk of Covid-19 illness as follows:
• Those aged 50 years and above
• Those aged 5 years or older with a weak immune system
• Those aged 5 to 49 years with medical conditions associated with a higher risk of Covid-19 hospitalisation, severe disease or death
Seasonal Influenza boosters are available for the following eligible groups:
• All children aged 2 to 12 years at the time of vaccination
• Persons aged 65 years and older
• Pregnant Women (at any stage of pregnancy)
• Those aged 6 to 23 months and 13 to 64 years with specified chronic illness
• Healthcare Workers
• Carers and household contacts of people with increased medical risk
The Covid-19 autumn booster and Influenza booster can be co-administered for those who are eligible to receive both booster vaccines.
We are commencing vaccination clinics at Market Place Surgery on Wednesday 4th October.
The clinics will operate from 9:15 to 5pm every Wednesday and Thursday during the month of October.
Please contact reception on 021 4772717 to make an appointment for the vaccination clinic.
For further information: